Everlasting

2008年12月14日星期日 时间: 09:41

It has been a fun-filed 4 years
Ending with an awesome 4 days of spending quality time together at pangkor...
how can I use words to mention how i'm feeling now...
we go through everythings is so memorable
I'm so pround
In part of the journey of my life
You guys are inside with me!

we cried
we laughted
we played
we fighted
we learned
we worked
we argued


My BRO & SIS! I gonna miss u guys alot!!!
We came from diff stage
SO thanks God tat we can know each and other in this school
and go through our secondary life together...
we have diff characteristic
but our heart is almost linking together...
HOW MUCH time we spended together
HOW MUCH tears we droped...

The day has come...
is time to say Good bye...
how painful to said it out...

My friends...

I trust that our friendship will always remain...
Forever and ever...
PLS DO REMEMBER ME!!!

0 评论

发表评论