Reborned

2008年12月24日星期三 时间: 09:45
I'm Back from Pangkor! =] Miss me leh xD
My dear bed, How comfortable it's
Get to know some New buddy there... and 2 pretty girls as well, just abit cool... Haha... or just I too noisy?? xD
They are friendly than I think, funny than I can imagine.. HAHA.. it's a good things =] and so lucky no ppl smoking there.
So hard for me to memorize every ppl name there, but i did! hehe... I'm so PRO!

Hmmmm... okie...
Actually... I just happen an accident this afternoon
It's happen at lookout point... somewhere at Panda Indah I think
It's happened when I'm thinking whether wanna to go back so early
you know got some kind of road is like S shape wan...
when get into the 1st turning corner
I aware that is somethings wrong...
Omy... Goshhhhh... I drifted!!!
When I gonna Break... It's too late...
How I wish it's just a terrible nightmare
but it's so so real
how can I ever forget bout that moment
when the car lose control
the whole car is fall into up side down
ofcos I hanging like a spider man inside car.
mayb someone will asked me what am I actually thinking during tat moment
it's thinking the most important person in ur life?
THINK WHAT THINK LA! U THINK REALLY LIKE MOVIE MEH?!
your mind will just like blank and GET OUT FROM THE CAR!!!
finally I know those movie is fake wan...
Now I trying my best to do somethings to help me not to think bout it
However It's not so easy to forget that feeling...

Anyway... don't worry bout me...
I'm fine... still can joke =]
Thanks for everyone that sending msg and caring bout me so much
and SO SO SO SORRY to let you guys so worried.

The devil are still seems like screaming around me
Thanks God that I'm still survive
10th of dec... I will always remember this day
My second birthday...

0 评论

发表评论