Long Long April

2009年4月25日星期六 时间: 22:47
This April seems to be too long,
everything are so slow, seems going to be stopped.

My dear family, I love everyone of you.
but I don't know how to speak it out,
especially you my Dad, so kind of worried bout him.

Friends,
I'm back, maybe I have a bit of different from last time,
Isn't good??? Maybe...
Last time I use to smile to everyone,
But slowly I didn't do it anymore, I don't why... I hate to smile,
why must I smile to people just using me? why must I treat people so good without any of repay??

But now, I know this kind of thinking is wrong, I want to change, but is so hard for me...
I use to wearing a mask when in front of people, I don't want let people saw my weakness,
I want to smile with everyone, because I know when want people treat me good, 1st I have to treat them as how I want them to treat me.
Edwin and Rico, so miss that time when same cell-group with you guys.
when 1st time came to CYC, really very strange. Lucky you 2 are with me,
company me during the period I'm growing.
No Cg can compare last time heart7 when Wei Han was leading us.
Although now I trying very hard to mix with new friends, but really hard...
maybe I still feel people surrounding me still wearing mask, although me also... haha...

Cherie, last time we use to be very close, like a sis and bro,
even though we can be a whole life friends, no friends can replace you,
but boyfriend forever is more important than me this bro,
feel how stupid am I when I aware of it.
but no matter how, you are still my sis who no one can replace,
I'm still waiting you to come back.

Wealth is not a lifelong friend, but a friend is a lifetime of wealth.

0 评论

发表评论