Miss ya lot

2009年1月1日星期四 时间: 09:48
Waken by the ringtone...
Omy... GOSHHH is my Dad...!
Miss
Him alot...
O ya...
My Dad now is at
JAPAN working incase you don't know...
Found out really so
hard to lie to Him, but really have to do it...
I really cannot
imagine what was his reaction???
If I told him
happened accident yesterday
although now i'm still fine and sitting here...
If I was
DEAD because of that accident... Omy Goshhhh... My tears dropping again...
Sorry Dad... I swear to God I will more more more and more Carefull next time when I drive
I really
promised... N Dad... I really miss you alot...
we like almost
4 years never talk to each other face to face d wor???
Do you still
remember How am I look alike? Hahaha...
Now I'm alot
taller than You d Leh! HEHEHE~~! =P

Okie... Today really is a
freaking emo and boring day...
because
got no car to drive... sad case...
Cannot! tml must go out find job!!!
So ya... tml
mayb I will not be online so often d....
Pray hard for me to get a nice job la =] most important is high salary!!! YEAH =]

Going to have my
dinner d... Byebye... =]

0 评论

发表评论